The system comes with four magnetically shielded satellite speakers, a center channel speaker, and a powered subwoofer. The 200-watt unit also offers such DVD functions as multi-angle playback, zoom, slow motion forward and reverse, secondary audio (when available), programmable memory, and repeat playback. Viewers can switch between 4:3 pan scan, 4:3 letterbox, and 16:9 widescreen modes to increase their video options. The receiver is also equipped with an integrated AM/FM tuner with 20 presets, and to further enrich your audio options, the DVD player is compatible with DVD Video, audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and JPEG picture disc formats.
The DV1201 invites users to add additional components using its host of video and audio connections, including a digital audio output, a component video output (ideal for connecting to a high-definition TV), one composite input and one output, and an S-video output.
* DVD home theater system with 4 satellite speakers, center speaker, and subwoofer
* Progressive scan function generates twice the resolution of conventional DVD players
* Includes built-in Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II surround decoders
* Compatible with DVD-Video, audio CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, and JPEG formats
* Component video output, composite input and output, S-video output, and digital audio output