There are multiple reverb effects built into the LK-230 to sweeten the sound. You can even plug in the included microphone to amplify your voice to sing along as you play. A built-in sampler lets you record up to 10 seconds of audio with the microphone. A standard mini-plug stereo input lets you plug in an MP3 player to jam out with your favorite music.
A large, easy-to-read display is prominently placed on the LK-230, so you will know what mode the keyboard is in at all times. The integrated USB port can be connected to a computer to transfer MIDI data. The LK-230 can operate via AC power or by 6 standard zinc-carbon or alkaline AA batteries (AC adapter and batteries not included).
* 61 note keyboard with illuminated, touch sensitive keys
* 400 sounds and 150 rhythms
* Features a built-in music lesson system that fully utilizes lighted keys
* 10 reverbs digital effects
* 1/4 microphone input to sing along and perform
* Audio input for an MP3 or CD player
* Ability to sample up to 10 seconds of sound, and to play samples on trigger pads
* USB port for MIDI data transfer
* Built-in metronome to help you keep in time
* A fantastic instrument for beginners
* Requires 6 AA Batteries or Casio AD-5 Power Adapter