* Widescreen ultra-slim GPS design with 4.3-inch WQVGA touchscreen display; interface features improved graphics
* Pre-loaded with City Navigator 48 States NT maps, including millions of name-searchable points of interest
* Pedestrian navigation capability enabled through optional CityXplorer maps; ecoRoute suggests fuel-efficient routes to save drivers money and fuel
* Public transit mode allows you to navigate using buses, tramway, metro, and suburban rail systems
* Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)
* Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature.
* Configurable vehicle icons allows users to select fun, customized car-shaped icons; download additional choices from www.garmingarage.com.
* Offers a 3-D mapping perspective or 2-D overhead view.
* Unit dimensions: 4.8"W x 2.9"H x 0.6"D; Weight: 5.7 ounces
* Built-in lithium-ion battery lasts up to four hours, depending on usage.
* Simplified PC connectivity, using USB mass storage, access either the microSD card slot or the unit's internal memory directly from your PC desktop.
* POI loader program lets you set up proximity alerts for school zones, create custom POIs, and more.